How many heads on a zone?

How can I increase my water pressure?

Can I mix rotors and spray heads on the same zone?

How deep should my trenches be?

What size pipe should I use?

Should I use Sch 40 or Class 200 pipe?

Sch 40 is the thick wall pipe; it's code for the main line before the backflow preventer. Class 200 pipe is industry standard after the backflow preventer. The only exception to this may be if you have very sharp rocky soil. You should always use Sch 40 for sleeves, or to go under concrete. Note: Sch 40 has more pressure loss than Class 200 and will not help to prevent freeze damage.

What is a Backflow Preventer and do I need one?

Do I need a permit?

Isn't it more convenient to get everything in one valve box?

How long should I run my sprinklers?

If you have any more questions please call or stop by, we would be happy to answer them.

This information is subject to the Terms of Use of this website.